Wednesday, May 2, 2018

the waining of adrenaline and cortisol is the reason for her heavy-lidded eyes, her attention to detail



too many times exist and i've frozen solid, black ice with so many opaque cracks. groaning distantly in the wind. cover me with shanties and cut holes to my core. my tears will splash up and freeze again. only ice doesn't bleed. and i am not full of fishes.

i keep getting runs in my tights which i would like to blame on the dogs, but. it is the taking up of too much space, of too many times at once. i am in excess in all dimensions.

all i want is to destroy one set of selves, the ones in panic, the ones screaming in the night, the ones that do not say no. but the borders blur here and i fear i am destroying the wrong ones, all of it, all of me.


i don't know when to stop. i don't know what it means to stop, to live properly, to breathe without tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment