Sunday, April 29, 2018

when lost we tend to go in circles, unbeknownst of course


vacant eyes, swollen throat, cracked lips and hands that snatch. aujourd'hui i have put every color into my mouth, watched it come up again. my stomach clenches hard in frantic desire to keep something for its own. i have forgotten what it means to digest.

my brain is empty too. i cannot say i don't like it this way.

wasted and distracted, i am trying not to drown. keep forgetting. love this secret too much, love the empty head, the haunted eyes, the fantastic private drama playing out in my brain. but this is unsustainable. i am still pretending this is the plot.

i have had my fun. heart pummels at the ribs every time i lean over now. maybe it's crying wolf but i am afraid of death.

tomorrow i am starting over.

tomorrow i rise again into the land of the living.

No comments:

Post a Comment