Sunday, April 29, 2018

double exposure



sometimes i am made of light but sometimes i am lying supine in it, naked and exposed. showing texture, showing cracks. no one should see all of it.

my mouth is too much my words are too much. i take up too much space. i take up too much time. i say too much too fast. my dear, i am sorry.

my outline is beginning to blur and shimmer. i am made of a liquid glass. brain melts to fill in the tiny cracks inside that radiate outward.

kim gave me an honest scrap award. funny because there is both too much honesty and not enough in this blog. kim, what you don't know is that lately your blog has been the one keeping me writing. there is a brilliant simplicity to your sentences that holds more truth than you know.


i wish that i could give you ten honest things about me here. truth is, i am not sure what's honest any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment